WELCOME TO MIDLANDS SPEED LACROSSE
AS POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR
Registration is OPEN for the 2019 FALL SPEEDLacrosse as Powered by Under Armour season. The FALL season runs from August to September, with games taking place on Saturdays at:
River Springs Church
1007 W. Shady Grove Rd.
Irmo, SC 29063
- $155/player (includes Under Armour game shirt and 8 regular season games plus playoffs and championships)
- Your child will play every game!
- Practice before games
Siblings receive a $10 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount") PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN APPLY THE SIBLING DISCOUNT TO ONE SIBLING ONLY AND WILL BE PROCESSED AS A REFUND THE NEXT DAY!
All refund requests must be submitted to the league commissioner by the Monday after the 1st game of the season. A refund will be issued less $25 for a processing fee. NO refund requests after the Monday prior to the 1st game of the season!
- Regular Season: September 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Playoffs and Championship: October 5th
Everyone plays, with team managers distributing playing time as evenly as possible.
- Players must purchase their own mouthpiece and wear it at all games. Any player without a mouthpiece will not be allowed to participate. We will have generic mouthpieces for sale at games or for a SISU mouthpiece we have setup a 10% discount, the code is MidlandsSpeedLAX, you must go through this link to order.
- Players must provide their own lacrosse sticks. Go to the following website and use promo code UASPEEDLACROSSE to purchase a Powell lacrosse stick https://powelllacrosse.com/speed-lacrosse
- K-2nd Grade Division
- 3rd-4th Grade Division
- 5th-6th Grade Division
- 7th-8th Grade Division
- NEW 9TH GRADE DIVISION
3v3 SPEED Lacrosse
- Practice is only mandated an hour before games and a practice area is provided. Any additional practice is on a voluntary basis.
- Games are 11 minute halves with 2 halves per game.
- Division Champions receive medals and a coach’s trophy
Rules of the Game can be found at www.uaspeedlacrosse.com/page/show/4465346-rules
Teams are formed by participants requesting "friends" and "team manager" to play for during the season. All request must be given on the registration form. We will work to meet your special request, but we do not guarantee that any or all of your requests will be met. REFUNDS will not be given if Under the Lights is unable to meet your special request.
Single players will be placed on teams based on some form of familiarity through same school, sport organization, neighborhood, etc.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All team managers are volunteers and are not provided by SPEED Lacrosse as Powered by Under Armour.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. If you need to update or obtain both please use contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION FOR COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.